Diesel Generators For Mining Applications
Mining incorporates the excavation of Earth in order to obtain coal, metals, minerals, and other geological products from under it. It is a business that is crucial for the success of any economy. Usually, the mining locations are discovered in remote mountains where it is impossible to provide the main power lines. That is why the mining companies are dependent on Power Generators.
Why power generators are necessary for mining activities
1. Reliable generators are the main energy suppliers in the mining industry. Without the supply of proper energy to the main power grid, shovels, heavy drills, lighting equipment, and several other types of machinery required for mining activities will not work properly. Working with diesel generators is cost-efficient. Diesel powered generators provide power in high capacity which is ideal for extracting, drilling, and transporting nearly 300 tons of materials.
2. Diesel generators are modified to work efficiently under extreme conditions and confined spaces. They are designed in such a flexible manner that they can easily be transported from one remote site to another. Nowadays, many diesel generators which are used for mining are designed to easily get placed in trucks to make mining activity more efficient.
3. Mining generators are designed to work for several days continuously. It takes months of working underground to successfully extract useful materials. Without the continuous supply of power to ensure high air quality while monitoring machinery, mineworkers might be exposed to hazardous gasses present underground. Exposure to higher amounts of methane, carbon monoxide, and other poisonous gasses may cause different respiratory diseases and sometimes even death.
4. The quality of power generators is responsible for the safety of mine workers. A single fluctuation in the source of power is simply unacceptable because it may delay the productivity of mining and can also wear away different equipment. Even worse, it can cause several health and safety problems for people involved in mining.
Why the following companies are best for buying power generators in Australia
Kubota Diesel Generators
Diesel engines produced by Kubota are powered by the genuine and unique Kubota engines, which are famously known for their long life service and reliability. Generators are available in wide range from 6 kVA to 30,000 kVA, their compact range is ideal for several applications like commercial, residential, industrial, rental and mining. Kubota thinks about their consumer and environment before designing their generators, to provide the comfort of transportation and maintenance, reduced emissions, user safety, and less noisy operation, while providing a long time of outstanding performance and fuel economy. Kubota’s greatest and premium generator range, known as the SQ Series have four pole diesel generators which are amazingly powerful and reliable, but still are impressively quiet.
Cummins Diesel Generators
Cummins diesel generators are created particularly for industrial, mining and commercial power purpose.
ATS connection and User-friendly Comap controller allows the generator to automatically turn on in the case of power outage or power failure.
· You can easily start your generator through the internet or an application.
· Diesel is the best fuel considered to be stored for a longer period of time and is safe and efficient as well
· Cummins generators have low capital cost, therefore, they are extremely cost effective.
Diesel generators produced by Perkins are specifically created for performance and productivity. Perkins is committed to providing engineering excellence and innovation in over twenty million power engines they have created. More than half of these designed engines are currently used by their customers for powering the world.
Perkins have the ability to power all your machines with only one generator and they have recently launched a series of 9 to 18-liter industrial engines that actively competes against other market leading industrial power range by successfully covering 8.2 to 597 kW which is 11 hp to 800 hp.
For the toughest operating conditions, Perkins 2000 range is the best option available. Created in the manufacturing facility which meets the world-classstandards, and with core engine designs that guarantee a longer time of productive life.
Ausgen Diesel Powered Generators
A wide range which includes 10 kVA to 30,000 kVA generators along with custom design sets available, Augsen is truly the best generator provider. If want to buy a diesel generator in Australia then Ausgen is the best choice you can ever get. Augsen sells, lease, and service quality diesel power generators available in Australia. Ausgen generator sales for mining are completely customized and can easily be built with authentic Perkins generators engine, Cummins generator engines or Kubota generator engines. Flexible personalized service, high-quality equipment, and lower costs are guaranteed by Ausgen.